- Obesity or overweight
- Irregular menstrual cycle
- Male pattern hair or balding
- Facial hair such as a beard or moustache
- More than 50% of women with PCOS develop
- Women with PCOS have a 4-7 times risk of developing a heart attack.
- Women with PCOS have a higher risk of
- There is an increased risk of a sleep disorder called
- Higher risk of anxiety and depression
- Women with PCOS have an increased risk of endometrial cancer
How is Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome (PCOS) diagnosed?
- A pelvic examination
- Weight and
- A pelvic ultrasound
- Hormone levels
How to treat PCOS
What do you think?
Do you or someone you know have PCOS? Are you ready to get into action and to take the steps necessary to reduce your risk of diabetes, heart disease and high blood pressure? I’d like to share how I may support you in one of my coaching programs. Click here to contact me.